Affirmations are powerful tools that help people create desired things by working with their conscious and subconscious mind. These affirmations usually provide some value to your life. There are a lot of affirmations all around the internet that can help you boost certain areas of your life. You can also create your own for better results.
You can use affirmations as a way of attracting some of your most desired goals. These phrases have the power to create a new mindset in order to make you feel successful, happy, joyful or the complete opposite. That’s why it’s really important to avoid the usage of phrases related to hate, poverty or lack of success. It is also very important to use these affirmations in the present tense. This way you’re talking like these things already happened and it’s easier to believe all of those sentences.
I love using affirmations on a daily basis because they help me to keep inspired and keep working on those things that make me happy. Also, I’ve been including them as a way to attract and work on self-love and my confidence. Today I’ll be sharing 35 affirmations that I believe every Girl Boss needs in her life. I’ll be categorizing them on 3 topics: Success, Self-Love, and Happiness.
I always say “I am completely capable of using the power of the universe to attract everything that I want to achieve” before I start with the categorized affirmations every morning.
- “I’m having a lot of success on this project”
- “I have a lot of blog traffic every day”
- “Today is going to be a very successful day”
- “Money flows so easily to me”
- “My life is fulfilled with success stories”
- “My mind is always attracting money”
- “Sucess is always on my favour”
- “I’m living my best life”
- “I can totally do this”
- “I can reach every single goal that makes me happy”
- “I am so capable of finishing this work”
- “This is the kind of success that I’ve been looking for”
- “I am making a positive impact in the world”
- “I look beautiful today and always”
- “I am so important and valuable”
- “I am one gem in this amazing world that I live in”
- “I don’t compare myself to others, because I know that I’m unique”
- “I love myself so badly”
- “I love every single inch of my body”
- “I look stunning in this outfit”
- “My hair looks on point”
- “I am so intelligent”
- “I’m extremely happy with the way I talk to others”
- “I am so worthy”
- “I am an inspiration to others”
- “I am really happy with my life”
- “I am creating the life I want”
- “I have so much joy while working on my projects”
- “My life is fulfilled with happiness and love”
- “I have everything I’ve always wanted”
- “I am so happy about living at this exact moment”
- “I can be whomever I want to be today”
- “I’m writing this blog post with happiness”
- “I am enjoying so much this moment”
- “Happiness is constantly by my side”
I like to implement these every day in order to achieve my goals. Keep in mind that these are only examples. You can totally change some of the words or the context of the affirmation. Take the time to actually start creating your own affirmations and start creating the life that you desire the most. Remember that you are completely capable of doing every single thing that is on your vision board.
That’s today post, I hope you all enjoy this one. Let me know on the comments if you use affirmations and your favourite one from the list above. Thank you so much for reading and I hope to see all of your beautiful faces on my next one.